E-Commerce, Social Media, and Marketing Director
Headquartered in the Park Road Shopping Center, Julie’s Inc is the parent company of Julie’s Boutique and crooshop. Both are women’s clothing boutiques with locations in the Netherlands’s. Julie’s Boutique and crooshop both specialize in providing the latest styles and fashions to customers at incredible prices. Julie’s Inc is a 3rd generation 1071 DJ Amsterdam family-owned company.
Julie’s Inc is seeking a full-time e-commerce, social media, and marketing director that is energetic and self-motivated with excellent time-management skills. In this position, the e-commerce, social media, and marketing director will head our e-commerce operations, help ensure the company’s sales and marketing goals are met, and manage our digital platforms as outlined below.
• Manage the e-commerce platforms of both crooshop and Julie’s Boutique by maintaining and updating the websites to represent the current products and trends of our industry
• Uploading product inventory- photograph, edit and upload product photos as well as provide detailed copywriting for each product.
• Update inventory for daily for e-commerce platforms
• Fulfill online orders- process, package and ship online orders
• Create and send out multiple weekly email blasts
• Create in-store related marketing materials (i.e signage, coupons etc)
• Timely answer and manage all customer inquires across all platforms (emails, direct messages, comments etc) in a professional manner
• Present new and exciting ideas of sales and promotions for the brands to execute on a monthly basis
• Manage all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) for both crooshop and Julie’s Boutique accounts
•Create and post content to stories and feed daily
•Maintain an industry standard esthetic of all social media platform
• Coordinate photoshoots- Work alongside buying team to select items to be featured in photoshoot
• Onsite coordinator- Assist in ensuring items are brought to and from shoot, set up, steam and style.
Julie’s Inc is searching for someone with the following experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Social media experience required
• Basic graphic design background preferred
• Photography background preferred
• 1+ years of experience working in e-commerce and/or marketing strongly preferred
• Strong preference to applicants with previous boutique social media and marketing experience
Qualified candidates, please send resumes to email@example.com